More info about your Dodge?
The Chrysler Historical Collection maintains a vast library of materials
– available to enthusiasts – documenting vehicle production
dating back to 1915 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, DeSoto, Hudson,
Nash, Plymouth, Rambler and Willys-Overland. The Collection includes:
Owner's and Service Manuals: 1915 - 1990
U.S. - Built Trucks from 1930 - 1950
U.S. - Built Cars from 1930 - 1967
The Collection does not have build records relating to Jeep®,
AMC or Canadian-built vehicles.
Owner and service manuals: $25 - $50
8X10 photographs: $15 for black and white and $25 color (pending
Build cards: $25 - $45 for cars (based on decoding availability)
and $25 for trucks (no decoding available)
Checks and money orders, payable to Chrysler LLC, are accepted
for all Archival services.
Material can be ordered in writing via U.S. Mail, e-mail or fax
with the following information:
- owner's full name
- mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
- make, model and year of the vehicle
- specific documents and/or images requested
- All build record requests must include the vehicle's VIN or
serial number and
- proof of ownership (a photocopy of the title accepted)
Corporate Historical Collection
12501 Chrysler Fwy.
Detroit, MI 48288 USA
Attn: Historical Information